47. the prayer shawl that comforts, reminding of the prayers that have been offered on my behalf and the community that I enjoy regardless of where we move.
48. a box full of dolls, passed down through generations, bringing joy and connection
49. Christmas cards, still hanging
50. rainy days and coffee
51. artificial light that strengthens during long winter months
52. waking to a splash of reflected light stretching upward on a white wall
53. dolls mimicking life, providing motivation and enjoyment for my little girl during school hours
54. the bouquet of roses, from the marriage course where we help, increasing in number each week
I’m combating negativity with intentional gratitude.
What, this week, are you grateful for?
This entry was posted in Gratitude
. Bookmark the permalink