55. realizing fear comes from keeping the elephant in the closet rather than letting it out.
56. the unconditional love of my family.
57. family movie nights with salty buttered popcorn.
58. the gentle tick tock of the grandfather clock that has marked the seconds of my entire marriage.
59. the view from bedroom windows, no longer blocked by snow.
60. a warm enough day to venture out without a coat.
61. a little girl, bursting with excitement for her birthday, still weeks away.
62. store bought pizzas on a night I’m too tired to cook.
64. beginning to read a new book and being completely drawn in by the story.
What, this week, are you grateful for?