65. new sprouts emerging through the mud, promising bright flowers soon.
66. a warm enough day to fling open all the windows, letting in the fresh air.
67. full sunlight once again on the windowsill.
68. being able to move plants from their winter home on the dresser to their spring home on the windowsill.
69. the sound of birds chirping in the morning.
71. playing with my kids at the swimming pool.
72. a fresh supply of books from the library.
73. watching both my children, happily curled up with blankets and books.
74. family nights with my sweetie and my two favorite little people.