75. paint splattered on multiple surfaces, testifying to the hard work of my children during derby season.
76. bikes emerging from the shed.
77. unhurried walks with plenty of time to stop and play.
78. a new camera to document the moments of life.
79. a long ponytail no longer attached to my daughter’s head.
81. the infectious anticipation of a six-year-old waiting for her birthday.
82. playgrounds drying out enough to once again be enjoyed.
83. phone calls with family.
84. glimpses of a bright full moon on a cloudy night.