85. a clean kitchen sink.
86. saying Compline before bed with my sweetie and kids…
87. … and having the kids ask, every time, if they can read part of the prayers.
88. friendship and birthday parties.
89. sharing a meal with a friend.
90. young little eyes, twinkling with mischief and laughter.
91. browsing through boxes of books at the library book sale, and returning home with fun new reads.
92. my husband valuing my creativity and challenging me to make time to create.
93. hot showers on achy muscles.
94. good-night hugs and kisses.
95. photographs from years past, capturing forgotten moments.
96. girl nights with my daughter, a tinker bell movie, and fingernail polish.
97. hot tea and warmie bags.
98. light skies stretching further into the evenings.
99. the cross on the door that catches my eye each time.
100. God’s continuous blessings that never run out, even when I fail to notice them.
What are you thankful/grateful for today?