101. funny sentences that pop out of my children’s mouths, making me laugh out loud.
102. little hands fashioning my hair into a new do.
103. massage on grumpy hips.
104. the dreaded stack of papers, sorted and put away.
105. waking up before my alarm to the excited eyes of a birthday girl.
106. being able to turn the heating blanket off some nights as the temperatures outside slowly grower warmer.
107. a new plant, to remind me of where we have been.
108. a church service and sermon that feel tailor made for me.
109. a bike of my own, to enjoy more of the warmer afternoons with the kids.
110. accomplishing a full and happy week.