111. Unexpected surplus down-time with my sweetie.
112. Long bare-footed walks on the cool sand of a rocky beach, waves crashing, dogs barking, children laughing.
113. My kids delighted giggles as an exuberant dog slobbers happiness upon them.
114. One week of this time of ugly restrictions complete.
115. Emails, text messages and other ways that others have checked in with me and encouraged me this week.
116. Beautiful, warming sunshine.
117. moments of drowning in the loving presence of my family and other moments refreshing in solitude.
118. My son quietly filling out a card to volunteer his time, because it’s what he likes to do.
119. My husband, who sometimes knows my limits better than I…sometimes letting me know I need to stop; sometimes encouraging me to not stop.
120. My daughters fingers flying along the top of the next pew, her whole body involved as she matches the movements of the organist on her pretend keyboard.