121. HE is Risen!
122. sharing a pot of jasmine tea with my children.
133. holding a flickering candle in a darkened church, waiting.
134. young son so enthusiastic in his worship, oblivious to the strength and tone of his voice.
135. children who believe library days are the best vacation days ever.
136. fragrant flowers, picked by a seven year old, enhancing the kitchen atmosphere.
137. kicking off my shoes and walking barefoot.
138. sitcoms that produce belly laughs from both my sweetie and me.
139. new plants.
140. fresh iced tea.