141. small fingers pulling my hair, learning to twist the strands into braids.
142. choosing to wear my “beautiful hair” outdoors.
143. counting down the days to the end of the semester.
144. trees turning fuzzy with new life.
145. snuggling with my daughter while watching the Royal Wedding.
146. being stretched in homeschooling and growing as a teacher and mother.
147. being encouraged by my son to read ” this really good book”.
148. weekends with no plans.
149. being able to watch, live, events happening around the world.
150. memorizing scripture with my kids.