151. my mother, who gave birth to me, loves me, and spent many years being patient with me.
152. my mother-in-law, who accepted me into the family when I married her son, gave me much help and advice when I became a new mom, and continues to make me laugh with her sense of humor.
153. my children, who have taught me more through motherhood than I could ever have guessed I needed to learn.
154. breakfast in bed.
155. construction paper cards filled with beautiful crayon pictures.
156. hearing my son read stories to his sister.
157. my daughter reading stories to me.
158. a delightful children’s book, being enjoyed by us all.
159. plants mustering new strength when I finally remember to water them.
160. yarn, a crochet hook, and a BBC adaptation of a Jane Austen novel.